Jeju Island Will Have to Wait

Damian finished his Korean class and we were all excited for Jeju island but mother nature had other plans.  Apparently, Damian heard from a guy at work that there was a big storm headed for the island the day we were suppose to fly out.  After a lot of thought, we decided it was best to cancel our trip.  We looked at lots of weather reports and there was a tropical storm warning.  Luckily we were able to reschedule our trip for the middle of August without any penalty. 

So Damian’s birthday will be spent at home but we are positive we made the right decision.  The last thing we wanted to risk was being stranded in an airport or hotel with Maya. 

We have just been laying low for the past few days.  Getting things ready for the move back.  There is a lot that needs to be done. 


One thought on “Jeju Island Will Have to Wait

  1. Happy Birthday Damian! We know you received your card when Roland was there so we hope that you enjoy your special day, even though it won’t be in an exotic island. Maya’s will be 8/8/14. Ask her If she has used her card to see how fast she is growing! We are all looking forward to seeing you back in Texas.
    We plan to go see Velma this coming Friday. Yolanda is baking a cake to help her recover from her surgery. From there we’ll go to San Marcos for the CLIU convention.
    Weather continues to b HOT in Houston; however, we still plan to attend the “Linen White Festival” at the Heights this evening. We had considered going to Kemah, but the weather is too hot.
    Take care and enjoy your special Cumpleanos!

    GM & GP from Houston, Texas

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s